Postponed Teewah Beach Day drive
Day Drive to Teewah Beach
Driving permits needed.
Toilet stop at Freshwater if required, lunch at Bayside, The club will supply Snags, bread and onions, possible visit to Sand blow.
Because of the tides, Will most likely go home via freshwater track & cooloola way and visit Harry's Hut.
There will be some soft sand driving as tide will be running out when we get on the beach.
Trip Grading: Green Square (Easy), Blue Square
Meet at BP North bound Forest Glen 7:00 Am for 7:30 Am departure.
Trip Leader: TBA
Track Name: Teewah Beach Road
Minimum Recovery Gear.
Event chatroom available in the app.
Book your driving permits through QPWS
Noosa River Ferry Costs:
4wd will be $10 each way
Club Covid Safe Policy:
All members attending a club event agree to this policy
• Follow government social distancing & personal hygiene rules.
• Hand sanitiser kept in cars and at camp sites
• No greetings via handshakes, hugs etc
• No sharing of utensils, cup etc unless they have been cleaned
• All members indemnify the club, its members and committee against being responsible for
anyone contracting Covid 19 whilst attending a club event.