Cedar Grove Amamoor Camp
Family Feast. Club will provide meat for dinner on Saturday Night. Need numbers by Wednesday the 7th
Amamoor Creek Rd Amamoor
Visitors Welcome but will need to become temporary member go to our Club Visitors Page for more information. Please read trip grading information below.
Chatroom in app closer to event
Meet at camp.
Cost is $7 per person per night Family Rate $ per night
Please bring a bag of fire wood each.
Suggest book early or you will miss out.
Book through Qld Parks
No Pets, Toilets at camp, tap water needs to be boiled.
More camp ground information at:
Great Swimming Hole
Kids could bring their bikes and the swimming hole will be nice for a dip as well.
The tracks we will be driving on Saturday morning will not be suitable for temporary members. Suggest go in a members car, Sunday Drive will be morning only and suitable for all.
Trip Grading: Sunday Blue Square (medium) suitable for all.
Saturday Black Diamond (Difficult) with thick bushland.
Trip Leader: Jim 0458295325
Assistant Trip Leader: Nigel
Minimum All Terrain Tyres and Recovery Gear.
Essentials to bring: Drinking water, rubbish bags, insect repellent, fuel or gas stove. Bring your own firewood if you want to use the fireplaces.
Nearest supplies is the Amamoor Store
Club Covid Safe Policy:
All members attending a club event agree to this policy
• Follow government social distancing & personal hygiene rules.
• Hand sanitiser kept in cars and at camp sites
• No greetings via handshakes, hugs etc
• No sharing of utensils, cup etc unless they have been cleaned
• All members indemnify the club, its members and committee against being responsible for anyone contracting Covid 19 whilst attending a club event.