Club Christmas Party
Financial Club Members Christmas Party at Camp Curra
Please Note: the turn off the highway has changed again, so our map will need to be updated.
Social Co-Ordinators Sandra and Steve 0437 514 575
Theme for this year is Beach Party in the Bush
To help with catering please RSVP by registering by the 27th November
Dinner on Saturday Night: Cold BBQ Chicken and Ham supplied by club. (let us know if you have a good carving knife. Can set up 240v)
Please let us know what side dish and dessert you can bring in the chatroom.
Childrens Santa: Bring a gift for children wrapped with their name on it.
Secret Santa: Bring one wrapped gift per adult with no name to the value of up to $15
Any questions in the Christmas chatroom.
Friday: arrive at camp from 4pm and put up Christmas tree and decorations
December Club meeting at 7pm
Saturday: Adult and kids games from 2pm
Santa arrives at 4pm (we need a volunteer please contact Steve and Sandra)
6pm prepare for dinner
7pm Dinner and Dessert followed by Awards and Music (looking for names and ideas for awards please contact Sandra and Steve asap)
Sunday: 8am Breakfast Bacon and Eggs supplied by club (need 4 volunteers. 2 to cook and 2 to clean bbq when finished)
4pm head home.
This event works best when everyone puts their hand up to help.
See you there!
CLUB COVID SAFE POLICY
All members and visitors attending a club event agrees to this policy
• Follow government social distancing & personal hygiene rules.
• Hand sanitiser kept in cars at camp sites
• No greetings via handshakes, hugs etc
• No sharing of utensils, cup etc unless they have been cleaned
• All members and visitors indemnify the club, its members and committee against being responsible for anyone contracting Covid 19 whilst attending a club event