To be covered by the clubs insurance you will need to become a temporary member which is free.
Whether you have just bought your first 4wd, or had one for a while, your welcome to come along as temporary member on one of our day drives or camp weekends. As a temporary member there is no need for recovery gear or uhf radios as our trip leaders will have the clubs gear with them. Each trip has a grading classification and temporary members are limited to Green( Easy) and Blue(Medium) rated tracks only.
- Temporary Membership: Please fill out the form for a free 3 months temporary membership and tag-a-long on a few club trips, to meet members and see if our club is right for you.
- Club APP: The club has its own mobile app, free for members and temporary members. Click here for more information and to down to your mobile device.
- Recovery Points: It's ok if you don't have any as our experienced club members can work with what you have on your vehicle if needed.
- UHF Radio: If you don't have a UHF radio all good as the club can loan you a hand held for the trip (Please advise trip leader before event).
- What to bring on trips: Please bring suitable footwear, clothing, food and water.
If you have any questions you can contact our Membership Officer Peder on 0447 142 377, President Jim on 0458 295 325, Vice President Nigel on 0421 926 679, or fill out our contact form