To be covered by the clubs insurance you will need to become a temporary member which is free.
Whether you have just bought your first 4wd, or had one for a while, your welcome to come along as temporary member on one of our day drives or camp weekends. As a temporary member there is no need for recovery gear or uhf radios as our trip leaders will have the clubs gear with them. Each trip has a grading classification and temporary members are limited to Green( Easy) and Blue(Medium) rated tracks only.
- Temporary Membership: Please fill out the form for a free 3 months temporary membership and tag-a-long on a few club trips, to meet members and see if our club is right for you.
- Club APP: The club has its own mobile app, free for members and temporary members. Click here for more information and to download the app to your mobile device.
- Recovery Points: It's ok if you don't have any as our experienced club members can work with what you have on your vehicle if needed.
- UHF Radio: If you don't have a UHF radio all good as the club can loan you a hand held for the trip (Please advise trip leader before event).
- What to bring on trips: Please bring suitable footwear, clothing, food and water.